Charter Fishing Rates and Specials Tampa Bay, FL
If you’re considering heading out on a chartered trip with Captain John O’Hanlon Fishing Expeditions, you may find yourself asking how much does flats fishing cost? or how much does inshore fishing cost? We’ve listed our rates below so that you can get a good idea of expedition pricing. Please be aware that there may be a fuel surcharge for your expedition. If you have any questions about pricing, please call. We’ll be happy to discuss our trips with you in detail.
We offer half, three-fourths and full-day fishing trips. The price of your expedition depends not only on the length of time you’ll be out, but also on the size of your party. Remember that any changes to party size may result to a change in your expedition price. Our pricing for flats and inshore trips is as follows:
- Half-day expeditions are offered at $400 for two people, $450 for three people and $500 for four people.
- Three-fourths-day expeditions are offered at $500 for two people, $550 for three people and $600 for four people.
- Full-day expeditions are offered at $600 for two people, $650 for three people and $700 for four people.
For those who have never been on a fishing expedition before, the price of a trip may seem high. However, it’s important to remember that fishing is a resource-intensive pastime. Boat maintenance, insurance and fuel all impact our pricing structure. We strive to offer fair pricing to our clients so that they can continue to enjoy heading out on expeditions with us.
Offshore Expedition Costs
If you are interested in going on an offshore expedition, please call us to discuss pricing. Many factors impact the pricing of offshore trips. Be sure that you know how many people are in your party, what you would like to fish for and your desired expedition dates before you call.
|1/2 Day||3/4 Day||Full Day|
For specialty trips call 727-871-1851 for current pricing.
- All Fishing Bait
- Fishing License
- Cooler with Ice for your Drinks and Food
- Fish Cleaning and Bagging
What is Not Included
- Food and Beverages Are Not Provided
- Rates may be subject to fuel surcharges