While it’s easier than ever to stay connected with your friends via text and video messaging, it seems there’s never enough time to gather the guys for a group outing. If you’re hoping to bond with the bunch, consider booking a charter fishing trip.
Here are four tips to help you take the lead and organize a fun getaway.
Send Invites and Gather Confirmations
Instead of texting everyone you want to invite on the trip, call and receive confirmations. When doing so, ask whether they would prefer to take an inshore or an offshore trip. Here are the benefits of both types of charters.
Benefits of Inshore Fishing in Tampa, FL
- Calmer waters make for a better experience
- Accessibility to abundant fish species like Mackerel and Trout
- Lighter tackle and bait ensure an easier workload
Benefits of Offshore Fishing in Tampa, FL
- Rougher waters make for a more adventurous experience
- Accessibility to offshore fish species like swordfish, tuna and shark
Book an Expedition With a Reputable Company
When searching for a reputable fishing charter company in Tampa, Florida, the one you choose should meet the following three expectations for its customers.
- Provide decades of experience navigating the ocean’s varying waters
- Offer an educational experience exploring Florida’s marine environment
- Promise a fun-filled day in the sun that includes plenty of prized catches
Inform Everyone About What They Can and Can’t Bring
Although Captain John provides all the licenses, tackle and bait you’ll need to enjoy a day of fishing in the Gulf of Mexico, we do recommend you bring some additional items to ensure your excursion is as pleasant as possible.
- Snacks and drinks to stock in our cooler
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- A hat, a camera and a pair of non-marking sneakers
Have Fun Fishing for Mackerel, Trout and More
If you’re hoping to bring a tasty feast back home for all the fellas and their families to share after a day out on the water, now’s the time to fish for Mackerel and Trout in Florida’s waters. Whether you catch and cook a dinner or not, the most important thing is that you have fun fishing with your friends for the day. And we’ll do our best to help.
For more information about what to expect when booking a fishing charter, check out Captain John’s FAQ page or contact him directly at (727) 565-4566.